About Lorie Layman
* President-Elect at the Williamson County Association of Realtors® with over 2900 members
* Managing Broker of the Brentwood Crye-Leike office and Vice President
* Serves on Local, State, and National Committees
* Commissioner for the Franklin Housing Commission
* Vice-Chair of a National committee
* Has the designations of CRS, CSP, BROKER, CLHMS, C2EX, Vice President of Crye-Leike Realtors
* Chaired Grievance Committee, Professional Standards, Government Affairs, Budget, on the Executive committee, State Forms Committee, National committee Local and State Issues and Policies
*Lobbys each year for property rights and homeownership in Washington DC each May with Congress and networks with agents from all states.
* Been a full-time Realtor® from 1991 to present
* Volunteers at the Williamson County Animal Shelter ( I want to help find the four-legged animals a forever home too! )
* Expert negotiator and a good listener who works hard for her clients.